Wednesday, March 10, 2010

nate's blunder

while ellie and i were in the hospital (the first time just after her birth) nate was standing in line at safeway with a big boquet of flowers for his ladies (with minimal sleep he wants me to add) and the cashier asked something like "are you going to get me flowers next time." nate responded saying "yeah, if you have my baby." then once he realized how bad that sounded he clarified by saying "but that won't happen." i guess the lady behind nate in line got a kick out of the exchange. when nate told me i had a great laugh.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

That's awesome! I can't stop laughing, thinking of Nate realizing what he said. So funny!

Loree said...

LOL! that is great! how funny! :)

Pini said...

Ha ha! Too funny!

pete fally said...

smooth move exlax. reaaaaaaaal smooth