Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby's room

We opted for yellow with green and lots of other colors as accents. After the room was initially painted by Nate and my brother, I was a little unsure of just how bright the yellow was. But every day I love the color more and more, thankfully. I love the bright room. Nate and brothers did a great job with the painting and the border. It's such a happy room and we don't even have a baby in there yet! I got some great help from my friend Loree. I borrowed her creative brain for the afternoon and it was so worth it. Thanks again!







When I saw this quote I couldn't not buy it; it sums up exactly how we feel about this little one we're being blessed with: a miracle.



I decorated this lamp and love it, super easy too



I got this blanket on the wall from a craft show and as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be on the wall, it's gorgeous.

4 comments:

Loree said...

love the finished room Alyssa! it is so bright and happy! glad i goit to get a sneak peek of all the cuteness! That was a fast finish! love it! pat yourself on the back :) love ya friend!

Whitney said...

So cute Alyssa! I want to hang out in there too!

Young Family said...

My little boys room was bright yellow (actually called sunny day) and I loved it. The top half was yellow and the bottom was white bead board. Oh how I miss that sunny room.

Pini said...

What an adorable, happy room! I love it!