Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Shower


Diaper cake made by Grandma- so cute



Beverly and Myra, good sports



Whitney-long lost friend re-found!


Blasted bottle game. Next time don't get the slow flow nipples, my mouth ached and none of us got down more than an ounce after 5 minutes. But it was a funny game.



Cute booties! I have them in the freezer now, who knows maybe we'll pull them out for her first birthday.


Mom and Grandma



Love the coat, I seriously want a matching one!


Abby, Jackie Lee and Aika



Loree and Debbie


Amanda, Veronica, Kasia with Amanda's baby

Thanks ladies, it was a lot of fun and you really spoiled us!

6 comments:

The Gurrs said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there!
I'm glad you were spoiled, and it looks like everyone had a great time. The baby's room looks so cute. I'm so happy for you Alyssa!

Loree said...

it was a fun shower alyssa! I'm glad i made the journey to celebrate this happy time with you! Abby did a great job planing this party! hi five to her! and all your other helpers! :)

Jackie Lee said...

I hope you had fun...btw, that's actually not your nephew!

Alyssa and Nate said...

ok, so all I have to say is that I obviously didn't look closely enough at the picture when I was posting it! woops

Whitney said...

Wait! I don't remember anyone taking a picture of me! When did that happen and why didn't they warn me so I could pose?

Pini said...

I'm with Ruth...I wish I could've been there too! Glad to know you were taken care of! :)