Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh Poop!

All of a sudden Ellie seems to be waiting to empty her bowels until she's in the bathtub. She's done this probably 5 times in the past 10 days. Fortunately, I've noticed "that look" and have been able to catch it (washcloth in hand mind you. I am a nurse, but I'm not about to touch even my own kids' poop if I don't have to) before it gets all over. Except a couple days ago. She even almost grabbed it. I know you all thank me for not posting pictures on this one!

3 comments:

Loree said...

NICE!!! I remember each one of kiddos doing that same thing. ewwww! thanks for not posting pics ;) hee hee!

Liz said...

Poop in the tub is the worst! Thankfully Kaitlyn has only done it a handful of times (that I can remember).

Jackie Lee said...

lovely. Luckily in seven years of kids I've only experienced that once. And I'm hoping it never happens again!