Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nate...

What can I say about this man? He has made me laugh for over 7 years now (we just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversay) and I still am not bored of him! For our anniversay (Dec. 5th) we slept...Well, we worked the night before so after about 6 hours of sleep we got up, went out to dinner and then went to a presentation of Handel's Messiah at a local community college. Overall it was very good. I do have to complain about one of Handel's songs, it lasted well over 10 minutes and the same 2 lines of Isaiah were repeated at least 100 times. It was quite the experience and glad to have had it, though it's not something I need to go to every year. I do like the music, but I also like being able to skip ahead to the songs I really enjoy, like the Hallelujah chorus (no, not just because it indicates the end is approaching!).
I appreciate being married to a man who loves and respects me and does his best to provide for us and help us grow closer to the Lord. I have been very blessed.


So, I have gained a few pounds, but at least it's for a higher purpose!





This is him posing for a couple shot, trying to figure out which will be the better spot for me. I told you he was a goofball.





I had Nate repaint a wall in our house and this is what he did. You can actually still see the outline of the heart on the wall even though the wall is now all tan.



3 comments:

Gayle said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the last picture! :o)

M&E said...

He is fuunnnyyy!! I have enjoyed being his little sister. He is also blessed to have you as a wife!!

Pini said...

Congrats you two! You look so content and happy! Alyssa, you look great! Seriously so cute prego.