Friday, December 11, 2009

Home alone

Can I say how much I hate being home alone at night and hearing the helicopter continue to circle overhead? I think everytime I am home alone this happens. I'm trying to just tune it out and watch my belly move. I think I'll have to put a movie on and and turn up the volume so I don't hear it anymore. I worked last night and Nate works tonight. I don't mind sleeping alone because it allows me to sleep diagonally! And I get to turn the heater on! Oh, little pleasures. I reminded Nate the other day that when this baby gets here we will have to use heat in the house since she won't be able to produce much of her own. We really aren't cheap, we just aren't home a ton and when we are we're usually sleeping and since Nate keeps me warm we don't have to worry about turning up the actual heater.

We had our first birthing class this week. It was interesting, but I'm still going with the drugs! I don't feel I have to experience every sensation of pain during childbirth in order to appreciate the miracle. I am hoping to find out about a walking epidural though so I can still be up and moving as long as possible.

I finally bought some support stockings (only knee highs of course) to wear at work. I tried them last night and was happy that my kankles stayed away! Now if I could just get this numbness and tingling in my hands solved I think I would be out of pregnancy complaints.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Out of pregnancy complaints?! Surely you can think of something else...heartburn, perhaps, or exhaustion, or peeing five times a night, or something? Apparently I am not out of pregnancy complaints.