Saturday, December 4, 2010

food poisoning?



So a couple nights ago I fed Ellie her bottle getting ready to put her to bed. She finished, laid her head on my shoulder, and then all of a sudden made those all too familiar faces of something coming back up. Then she spewed everything back onto me, my nice white bed linens (yes, i know i've learned now that white is not a great color for me to wear, or apparently for my bed to wear, with a small child), and the night stand. I screamed for Nate's help (the one night we were actually both home together, hallelujah) and Ellie gave him a big grin when he arrived. At least she was in good spirits! So, he stripped her down, put new pjs on her and then he put her to bed, empty stomach now. I just didn't know where to start with the cleanup. I stripped down the bed, then jumped in the shower (#2 for the day).
So, fortunately, it must have been some random food poisoning because she never had a fever, nor any other symptoms. Weird.

1 comment:

Jackie Lee said...

ahhh...the joys of motherhood!