Sunday, February 7, 2010

staying busy, or trying to


week 37


week 38

I really am continuing to get bigger and bigger! Crazy. I am still working, but now I am doing the unit secretary job which has really been good. My back and feet aren't killing me anymore like they used to, which is wonderful. My major complaint now is my right wrist. My OB was right about my carapl tunnel getting worse before it gets better. It's at its worst in the mornings, when I can't even bend my wrist without pain. Fortunately it subsides by afternoon, which has enabled me to keep working. I have been going in on days that Nate is also scheduled so that we still see eachother. I go from 3-11:30pm and I still get paid my RN wage! That's the best part.

My sister in law just passed up her due date today and is scheduled to be induced this Wednesday. I'm really hoping we don't have to go there. At my last appointment the OB doc said my due date looks pretty accurate as far as what's going on (or what isn't I should say) in my body! Time will tell. And I just love the encouraging words of my OB: "no pregnancy has ever not come to an end." Don't you just love that! duh.

3 comments:

The Gurrs said...

Hang in there Alyssa. You look great! I'm looking foreword to seeing pics. of your litte girl !

Unknown said...

thanks, OB, but those last couple of weeks darn near last a millenium...here's hoping it goes by at warp speed...

Gayle said...

you look awesome! So excited for you and Nate!!!
Doctors are stupid!