Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Addie 4 months, already

It seems as though everytime I need to sit down and write about another month gone by I have a hard time remembering all the "milestones" that this little girl goes through. But this time I know what to write!
-She just weigned in at 15 pounds 8 oz (85%) and is 25 inches long (75%). She is almost exactly the same weight and is the same height as Ellie at this point. Ellie's head however was 1/2 inch bigger.
-Addie just found her feet! She hasn't pulled them up to her mouth yet, but she likes grabbing them
-She is wearing 3-6 mo clothes, but I don't see them lasting long because of her height.
-She had her first cold, which she acquired from her big sister, right during our big move north. Luckily I had the lovely blue bulb syringe. Sometimes she even laughs when I stick that thing in her nose!
-She still loves sitting up, I really need to get a bumbo chair
-She now sleeps in her own room, Yippee! She's still in the swing or her car seat though. Soon I will put her in the portable crib, since Ellie is still in the big crib and I don't want to buy another one if I don't have to (and since Ellie discovered how to get out of the portable crib while we were in Mesa last weekend I don't know how much longer until she figures out the real crib)
-She has great grip strength.
-She is working on rolling over. She can get on her side but her arm still gets in the way. She enjoys laying on the floor and being very loud.
-She is sooooo loud! Her cackling continues and it's so funny. She loves to hear herself squeal already.
-She still likes her baths, but does not like getting out and being cold.
-Addie is great at letting pretty much anyone hold her
-Her sleep is still sporadic. Some nights it's up every 3 hours, others it's every 4 hours. I'm getting closer to "training" her, hopefully it goes well






1 comment:

Jackie Lee said...

Times flying by! Great pics!