Thursday, January 26, 2012

Adelle 3 months

-Addie weighed 14 pounds 13 ounces on our home scale


-She is finding her hands more often, loves looking at those flailing things and finds them very tasty
-She is a big drooler
-Her sleeping often seems to all over the place. The other night I was up with her 4 times during the night. This morning she woke up at 1:30, then 4:30 and again at 5:45. It was at that time that I ignored her, went to the other room and turned on the box fan to drown out her crying. I'm such a meanie. But the good news is, when I was still awake an hour later she wasn't crying anymore and slept until 8am! (I find that even though I can't hear her, knowing that she's crying still causes me anxiety, thus I was still awake, oh well. We'll get her trained better in the not so distant future)


-Addie LOVES to sit up. She'd sit right up from a laying position if she had the muscles and body control.

-Addie has the Lemmon bowels. She's a pooper!
-She eats about 4 ounces of formula every 2-3 hours during the day. She's often a grazer though like her sister was: 2 ounces here, 2 ounces there.
-Ellie has finally mastered Addie's name. It's pretty confusing when you have an aunt named Abby and a sister named Addie! Not to mention a "daddy!"
-The two girls seem to like eachother. Addie likes watching Ellie and Ellie likes giving her kisses occasionally. Sometimes Ellie does get annoyed when Addie's legs will be in her way of mom's lap though


-She has one dimple on the right cheek
-She is getting too long for her 3 month clothes, but I'm not getting out the next size until we move. Hang in there a little longer Addie.
We love this little girl!

No comments: