Monday, June 20, 2011

20 weeks (2 weeks ago)


Feeling good, just a little sleepy, which apparently is from some medication I'm taking. I don't really have any cravings, tryinig to exercise at least 3 times a week so I don't scare my OB with my weight gain! Just trying to keep it under 50 pounds gain. This little girl is starting to kick a lot and even Nate can see it now. She loves to be active when I'm going to bed just like Ellie did. And it's not because I work nights, because I can count on one hand the # of nights I actually work every month! Ellie likes looking at my belly and saying "baby" and then doing the same to hers and Nate's bellies! I bought a maternity swim suit, love it, & have already used it plenty. I'm enjoying this pregnancy, though Ellie will need to learn to stop throwing her food on the floor soon as I'm sure I won't be able to get on my hands and knees to clean it up for too much longer.

No comments: