Tuesday, May 10, 2011

bring on the bulge!

Weight wise I didn't start out more than 2-3 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant wtih Ellie. However, distribution wise (ie fat vs muscle) is a different story! I decided to just keep wearing the same skin tight outfit I did with Ellie's pregnancy pictures to capture the real deal, folds and all! Tonight I told Nate: "I'm not really this fat, I just don't want to suck in anymore." With buttton-less pants there's not much to keep this belly in anymore.

I have been very fortunate with this pregnancy. I've had very minimal nausea and when I did, it was when heading to bed for the night so I slept it off. I haven't had the terrible headaches I did with Ellie (or at least not yet, knock on wood). The one thing I have noticed with this pregnancy was how tired/exhausted I was the first trimester. But I imagine a lot of that was also for chasing Ellie around. I am a little concerned that my wrists are going to give me the same trouble they did with Ellie. This time though I'm not sure how to deal with it since I will have Ellie to care for. I don't think steroid shots are recommended while pregnant, but I will definitely find out.

16 weeks


8 weeks

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Your not fat you have a baby growing inside of you! Congrats! :o)

The Garrett family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Garrett family said...

I am so happy for the three of you. You look great!

Liz said...

Congratulations! How exciting that you have another little one on the way!