Monday, July 5, 2010

to exercise or not to exercise?

well, i decided to NOT exercise. here was my thought process on this one: i am tired from working last night, i got ellie to bed at 8:30, started the laundry and dishwasher. then, as i looked at the treadmill i asked myself "do i really want to get sweaty and have to shower again tonight before going to bed?" and my response was "NO WAY!", plus if i work out so late tonight then chances are i won't want to work out very early tomorrow nor as hard and i know that tomorrow i will do a good workout (right?). so, i opted to not work out and instead, posted pictures of our stinkin' cute baby! a much better choice :) oh, i did exercise 3 times last week, so this weeks goal is at least 3, but shooting for 4 (tues, wed, fri, sat). i'll let you (whomever "you" are) know how it goes!

2 comments:

M&E said...

Good for you that you are exercising. I didn't get myself to start exercising regularly until Ave was 7 1/2 or 8 months old. I didn't really exercise before she came though.

Unknown said...

I always go for the no exercise option. Keeps me sane.