Sunday, September 6, 2009

Belly Tracking

So, since we don't know if we'll have future pregnancies, I feel we're going overboard (on purpose) to document this one. When you start watching your "baby" grow from day 1 conception you end up with a lot of pictures. Once I figure out how to work our new all-in-one printer I'll try to get the many ultrasound pictures posted. But for now, here's my growing belly!

8 weeks, man I was thin! I've already committed Nate to making sure I get to the gym after this baby gets here.


12 weeks. Not much nausea anymore, hallelujah! Bring on the food.
16 weeks. And the food keeps coming. I'm constantly hungry. I'm shooting for past the 200 lb mark, and well on my way! At least I'm tall right!

I'm 16 weeks today. While I admit I am getting biggger most of the time it just feels like lots-o-gas. I'm avoiding greenery, which is sad, cuz now that I'm past being nauseated I'd love to eat lots of salads. But since I could barely sit down one night at work, I'm eating salads very sparingly, can you tell! My staples are potatoes (any form: fries, mashed, tater tots, anything), breads, cereals, soda (I've had more soda being pregnant than ever in my life-the dentist will be benefiting from this pregnancy) and lots of meat/eggs. I'm so glad I'm not vegetarian, bring on the beef!

3 comments:

The Gurrs said...

I love the "Belly tracking". I wish we had done that. You look great at every stage Alyssa. So cute!

Loree said...

you are such a cute pregnant lady! i think you look great! keep the pictures coming :)

Whitney said...

Oh I LOVE pregnant bellies! I hope your belly gets huge! Those are my favorite! (you love a giant pregnant belly when you've waited so long to get one, don't you? I did.)