Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

So, we are on our way to buy chains for the rental car (go figure they don't provide them). Nate's busily shovelling the sidewalk, yet it may be a fruitless feat since it's still snowing. It started snowing Saturday and has been off and on. Funny how it picks up when you're going to be driving in it! Fortunately we have given ourselves lots of time to get to Portland. Our flight doesn't leave until 6pm and we're heading out the door here at 9am for our 3 hour drive. Let's hope it doesn't take too much longer than that. It's at times like these that I'm glad we live in AZ. Talked to my mom this morning who was telling me how cold she was there in Mesa. I let her know we've been in the teens for 3 days! She stopped complaining. Enjoy the pics and be happy you're not in it!












4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Cute blog you guys. We have one too.
amy-kenjohnson.blogspot.com
Come check it out when you have a moment. I am not too frequent either, but it helps update my family on what is going on in our lives.
Congrats on the house too. Looks super cute.

Gayle said...

Hello! Good to hear from you!

Darcey and Jeff said...

You know you want to move back up here so you can play in the snow and rain! Quit pretending you like the warm weather!! It was great to see you guys.

Amanda said...

Hey - I found your blog! Here's a big hello to 2 fellow nurses! Landon and I have a blog at amandon.blogspot.com